Friday, June 14, 2013

Where Did I KIP?

I meant to make Twitter posts for World-wide Knitting in Public Week, but I kept forgetting. So, let's see.

  • Saturday the 9th I was knitting at a restaurant.
  • Sunday the 10th, I knitted at the Bowie Baysox game.
  • Monday the 11th... I think I must have taken off.
  • Tuesday the 12th, I knitted at the doctor's office.
  • Wednesday the 13th, I was kipping at Baskin Robbins. The A/C was cranked up to "refrigerator," but the knitting was great. My darling daughter even joined in.
  • Thursday, I knitted in private.
  • Friday, I knitted while waiting for the elementary school's 5th grade promotion to start.
  • Tomorrow, I'll be driving a lot, but maybe I'll KIP when I stop for meals. And Sunday, I'll be KIP at dinner.

Summers here are sticky, and being in a house that lacks central air has made me generally unwilling to touch anything remotely resembling yarn, so I think there'll be a lot more knitting in public this summer. That way, I can get something done. Though I had toyed with the idea of painting in the summer... I'll just knit. It's who I am, it's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment