Monday, January 3, 2011

Implementation Part I: The To-Do list

I'll cross off as I complete. No additions until things get crossed off, unless the addition is a UFO as of today.

1. Finish gauge swatch; post pattern for Davey’s Hat
2. Finish Hound’s-tooth iPod arm band thingy (sew the rest of the Velcro down)
3. Finish and mail Red Scarf for Orphan Project
4. Fiona’s socks (WHY did she have to pick self-striping yarn?!? And do we think she’d be ok with it if the stripes don’t match up right?) - will frog and re-start
5. Hat for Can-KNIT-ian’s charity
6. Frog swim-suit cover-up and stow yarn
7. Finish cabled wrap
8. Go through stash and chuck odds and ends (or make a funky patchwork… scarf? Afghan? Or just toss them.)
9. David’s vest
10. Aunt Susie's washcloths - just have to mail them
11. Do one Christmas stocking
12. Kity blanket
13. Davey's sock-savers - I'm going to have to re-do, but they are finished
14. Baby Cocoon
15. Baby Blanket
16. Sleeveless top
17. Summer cardi in black
18. Winter vest or cardi

4 comments:

  1. Well, I've already missed the one thing I swore I'd do in the New Year: call Fiona :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! An impressive to-do list for a working mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll join you in a Christmas stocking KAL as soon as I finish Viv's Clara (which may or may not take the better part of the next couple of months, knowing my attention span.) I highly recommend just tossing the extra scraps of yarn - or, donate them to a program that teaches kids to knit. It's nice to not feel the pressure to do something with all the extras.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @vivupnorth A knitting program that teaches kids to knit? Do you have more information? And yes - I'm expecting to do the Christmas stockings in, oh, like, June or so. *sigh*

    @Peggy No sweat. I'll just call you all this weekend.

    ReplyDelete