Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cover-up

So, I got my new knitting book - the one I've been eyeing ever since a friend loaned me a crocheting book from the same series - and decided to play.




I've got two giant skeins of natural-colored (unbleached? Maybe) cotton and a neat lace pattern that I've altered a bit. I'm working on a swim-suit cover-up. It *should* be a sleeveless dress-style thing, though I haven't decided if I want to worry about arm-holes or skip the arm-holes and throw some spaghetti straps on it. I think I want a little more covered than I'd get with spaghetti straps - sunburned cleavage sucks. (The image of course is neither cleavage, nor the author.)


I'm taking good notes and will post the pattern when it's done, if it turns out half-way cute. Eventually there'll be pics, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment